so you finally found me?

Haai there (:
I'll be going as roflwafful (or rofl for short), and I have to warn you
things will get pretty ugly,
I'm going to be totally open with you guys
hope you can handle it ;)

30.7.09

let me introduce the boys

i'll start with keith*
he was the first love in my life
he meant the world to me,
but now.. things are kinda stale
will i end up going back to him?

and then theres brock*
i never really had a strong feeling for him
but he made me feel special
and safe
he was so sweet
he was also keith's* best friend.

oh, my oh my, i won't even conceal the name
and then there's mitchell.
wow, the guy i lost my virginity to.
biggest dick of life.
honestly, i'll never talk to him again.

as i mentioned before,
there was drake*
the guy who was
"head over heels for me, and loved me for the past 47238947 years, and omg she means the world to me"
and fed me so many lies to get in my pants.
and then broke up with me four days later because
"i didn't like her as much as i thought i did"
dick.

and now there's john*
we kinda had an open talk last night
here's how it went
it was over text because he was at work
but you'll get the idea

rofl: I'm sorry if i made you worried today, but jason and frank are just friend's to me.
john*: everything you do makes me worried, i don't want to lose you
rofl: i'm sorry.. but they're like my big brothers so theres nothing to be worried about.
john*: it's not just them, every guy you're with i'm worried about
rofl: like mat and eric? i'm probably never gunna hang with them again.. so.
john*: and skinny dipping? (i won't explain this, lmao)
rofl: it was dark, he probably didn't see (it was me, two girl friends, and a guy)
john*: so? you were naked infront of him
rofl: i'll probably never see him again.
john*: so? it still hurts.
rofl: and i feel bad for that, i would never purposally wanna hurt you. i care too much about you
john*: i know but it's like you feel the same to more than one person
rofl: *i thought we were about to have a heart to heart* not at all. you're the only person i feel this way for, i promise. i really wanna try to eventually make this work, i'm happy just to be with you. if you want me to stop flirting with other guys, i will.
john*: i don't know i'm just in a down mood
rofl: thats why i wanna see you soon ):
john*: yeah, me too,

so i don't know how me and him are going to turn out.
you'll know more about john* from my other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers