so you finally found me?

Haai there (:
I'll be going as roflwafful (or rofl for short), and I have to warn you
things will get pretty ugly,
I'm going to be totally open with you guys
hope you can handle it ;)

29.7.09

so theres this guy..

lets call him john*,
me and john* have been friends for a while, and have obviously liked eachother for a while also
but we have both been in messy relationships at the time,
him helping me out with drake* (who i may mention is a COMPLETE loser)
and me helping him out with melissa*
we were always there for eachother

finally, we're both single
and we decided that it's time to take our relationship to the next level
to eventually begin a relationship together.
but we would hafta wait for melissa* to be over him obviously, because i'm a good person.
and drake*?
we dont hafta worry about him
he's probably off fucking another girl (:
pssht, whatever.

so tomorrow,
or may i say today?
wednesday, july 29, 2009
was supposed to be the day i told melissa* that me and john* were in love
and are about to date.

but me and john* havn't seen eachother for a while.. with all our plans
and his full time job.
and our texting conversations has began to get flat

so i thought
"hey! i should text him! he's probably as excited about tomorrow as i am!"
heres how it went:

rofl: hey (: do you still want me to talk to melissa* about us? *excited and bubbly inside*
john*: no not yet apparently she still loves me
rofl: *heart drops* oh. i see.

as you can see it was a very deep conversation 8-)
help?

relationship fail count for 2009: 4 and counting.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't there always a guy? They're either there when you don't want them to be or no where to be seen when you need to talk.

    If you don't mind me asking, how long ago was it that they broke up? (Melissa and John)

    my blog is http://becauseannesays.blogspot.com/
    Mines kinda lame, I just started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,
    melissa and john have been broken up for about 2 months or so.
    but they're relationship has been emotionally dead for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I see, but you two are waiting until she doesn't love him anymore? I think that's really good though, very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you felt so strongly about someone before
    you can't just make yourself stop loving them
    so we're just waiting until she can deal with the fact he's moved on i guess.

    ReplyDelete

Followers