so you finally found me?

Haai there (:
I'll be going as roflwafful (or rofl for short), and I have to warn you
things will get pretty ugly,
I'm going to be totally open with you guys
hope you can handle it ;)

30.7.09

oh, the joys of living in the middle of no where

well, living where i am
aka, middle of no where
i usually hafta make plans a week in advance, to make sure it works out
seeing as i'm too young to drive and hafta rely on two workaholic parents to bring me around
but apparently they'd just rather me stay on the computer the whole summerr
nooooooooo thank you.
the nearest town over is a 20 minute drive, then the one my schools in is only 5 minutes away from that
i guess you can guess where everyone is?
yup.

but i do have one of a girl who used to be my best friend melody* here.
oh, melody,
popular and big boobs.
what else so i hafta say?
looks don't even matter these days.
anyways, she's still in my inner circle of friends
i guess you can label us "popular" ?
but that term is so cliche, i would hate to involve myself in that category.
ever since highschool started, we've become second to everything in her world
boys are waaaaaaay more important, well whoever she's seeing that week
everyones her best friend
wants to make sure everyone likes her
it seems pretty fake, but hey, we put up with it

and there's also john* who lives a 25 minute bike ride away (:
it's worth it.
truuust me.

anyways, i was supposed to hang with melody* today, and her ex boyfriend was going to come
and bring us.. i guess you can guess.
where i live everyone does it, i guess thats what happens when they'res no malls.
but all of a sudden she can't have a sleepover
so i'm on here writting instead.

and listening to some chiodos (y)
i guess you can say i'm a punk rock kid?
even though you couldn't guess it.

oh yeeeaaah! i was supposed to tell you about keith*
wow, my first love
it's actually a long story, we actually met over four years ago
and as soon as we met there was a spark, i know i was like 10,
so maybe thats a bit over dramatic.
but there was definately something there.
to be honest, i've always been the pretty, skinny girl
thats just me.
i don't mean to be cocky, i'm just trying to be honest with you guys
and he was the newly become popular guy, at the french school in my town
oh yeah, i'm english
which is why my school is so far away -_-
so i decided to give him a chance,
like, all relationships at that age we broke up a couple months later
but it didn't matter, we remained best friends
and then acouple months later, we went out again, and broke up.
then a year went by, we were still the best of friend's, we talked all the time
we both had other relationships
but wanna know a secret?
i was still MADLY in love with him
then another year passed, my feelings the same,
but then i found out he was moving, and i couldn't believe it
he wasn't moving far, but far enough.
he was moving to the city.
we never really never really hung out much
but we decided to,
he would stay after school
and i would bike to see him,
well.. some things have changed..
oh well? more to lovee..
i could see past that, to the guy i was in love with for the past 2 years
we were walking around, and we decided to sit down in a shady area, it was pretty hot,
thats where he did it, he kissed me.
it was a sweet kiss, and i wanted to hold onto it for ever..
but WAIT! the only problem is, me and his best friend were kind of seeing eachother
you think i'm kidding? you are wrong.
me and brock*.. oh, wow, what have i done?
read tomorrow (:

i will be posting another blog after this to explain myself a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers