so you finally found me?

Haai there (:
I'll be going as roflwafful (or rofl for short), and I have to warn you
things will get pretty ugly,
I'm going to be totally open with you guys
hope you can handle it ;)

29.7.09

this isn't any better

What am I going to do with you?
Do you even care?
we havn't seen eachother in a week and have barely talked.
augh, whatever.

so, i logged onto my facebook honesty box today to read what people really think of me
i got the usual questions
are you a virgin?
did you have sex with drake*?
of course i lied and said ":O OF COURSE NOT! HOW COULD YOU EVER THINK OF SUCHA THING!"
*eyeroll*
but then an interesting one popped up...

"wow rofl, dont do it !
john* is a DICK
i cant believe your dating him,
he is not a good guy okay trust me,"

number 1: how do you KNOW? he wasn't supposed to tell anyone.. if people find out, this could get ugly.
and 2: if you're melissa*, then that sucks. you shouldn't of acted like a physco bitch when you had your chance
..think i'm exaggerating?
everytime he broke up with her, she would threaten to kill herself.
..yeah.

ps. i hung with some guy friends today
who john* isn't really fond of
so i apologized if he got worried, 'cause he was acting weird
and he replied
"everything you do makes me worried, i don't wanna lose you"
then start acting like it.

psssss. i should probably explain keith* sometime soon
he had a HUGE inpact on my life.
oh well, tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers